Sunday, October 5, 2008

If Tailgating Was A Sport...We Would Win!!

I made a sign (with glitter!) but it didn't inspire the team like I thought it would! My original thought was "Always Behind the Cats"-but if you think about it, that could be misunderstood. It might have been more appropriate though.
Griffin and his friend Jacob practicing their moves. We had a lot of people come by our tailgate...it was so fun to have the Wente's, Keiffer's, Jones', Teel's, Drees', Jewell's...as well as our 'regulars', the Roth's and Dunlap's.

3 Little Monkeys hangin' in the RV.After a windy trip home in the RV, we are finally back home...time for laundry!



1 comment:

Renae said...

I wonder if your sign made it on TV?? I am sure as heck not going to watch the game again to find out?!? I suffered enough watching it in person!!