Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hoover Prom '09

It wouldn't be Prom without corsages!
The guys...Chris, Chris and Paul.

Kelli and Elodie...
Laura, me and Elodie... Lovin' the bangs Laura!!

We moved a year and a half ago to Hoover Drive because we loved the house. We had no idea we would love our neighborhood more! We have the craziest neighbors and we love them to death. After a few (dozen) cocktails Friday night, we were making plans for Saturday. Well, that turned into planning a neighborhood Prom of sorts, complete with original Prom attire and all. We went all out and it was a blast. I can't believe the amount of hairspray it took to pull off our gorgeous hair! ! My dress is actually Renae's from 1991? (I couldn't get any of my originals all the way zipped! It is hell to get old.) Chris' get-up is a Van original! Nice! The night also included a fierce Newlywed Game...which Chris and I lost miserably. We have already made plans for Hoover Prom '10! I can't wait.




4 comments:

Renae said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL dress...and the HAIR...but I'm not sure what you are trying to say...you couldn't get your's zipped, so you had to wear mine??? Hmmm...

Dana said...

I have no idea why I could get that one zipped and not the others. It was TIGHT fittin'! After 4 beers I changed into my bridesmaid dress from your wedding, it had a little more room.

the Dunlaps said...

LOL...what a great idea! Brian and Deb never had a wedding dance and Renae, Tisha and I have always talked about having one for them. You have now inspired me to begin planning the "Best" wedding dance ever!

PS...I would have to saw off half of my body to get into either one of my prom dresses...YOU GO GIRL!!

Dana said...

There is nothing better than a wedding dance and the Roth's MUST have one!! This HAS to get done! Get planning!