Thursday, April 2, 2009

Perfect Poem...




Gavin's assignment at school was to write a poem about a color. He brought this home and I cried it was so perfect!! He said he thought of game day...our family's favorite activity. It is so fitting since we usually stay the night before a game and watch the sunrise...(it is inevitable even though we try to sleep in, all of us in the RV makes for tight living quarters...the kids are usually so excited to start tailgating that the first sign of morning means everyone is up!) The marker line is hilarious because I make a sign for every game and lately (since I don't work for Dad anymore, sign making can't be done at work!) I have been making them in the RV and everyone complains about the permanent marker smell. Way to go Gavin, your Mom thinks your the greatest poet ever!

2 comments:

the Dunlaps said...

A+ poem Gavin! It is AWESOME!!!

jan said...

I cried too! Gavin filled out a identafication; one of the questions was - BLOOD TYPE: I bleed purple. - NAME OF DOCTOR: Willie the Wildcat - I thought that was pretty cute too.

mom, gg