Saturday, August 15, 2009

Small Town Fun

Open Wide!
My FAVORITE parade entry...The Ness County "Loose Screws" Marching Band! It was so hilarious!

Papa Van, Griffin and Gavin waiting for the parade to start...I can tell because there isn't candy all over the street!
My cousin Dusty, his girlfriend Kayla doing their best Jethro and Ellie May Clampet!
Today was the annual Bazine Picnic and we took my Grandma Sibyl who recently moved to assisted living in Hays back to Bazine for some fun. There was a parade with more candy than I have ever seen in my life!! The kids filled up an entire bag...so much they got tired of picking it up! (Such spoiled kids!) Some of the entries were very creative! We had to leave before most of the games started but had time for some watermelon at the park.

No comments: