Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spell Check?

Here is the jersey of Gavin's favorite NFL player Darren Sproles.
Here is the Sproes ? jersey he got in 2008 that had to be sent back because it was spelled wrong.

Here is the Sporles jersey he was getting for Christmas 2009...only AGAIN...it is spelled wrong.
How many ways can you spell Sproles?! Many ways, I guess. Renae and I ordered the kids Chargers shirts last Christmas and they were wrong so we sent them back and never got around to ordering new ones. This year I thought I would try again...but they still can't get it right. The lady at nflshop.com got a good laugh at our misfortune today when I tried to re-order. Turns out they have no Chargers youth large shirts so we are out of luck??!!! Let's hope the rest of my Christmas shopping goes better than this.

No comments: