Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Disneyworld



Day 1 of our trip was spent at Disneyworld! It was HOT, but we didn't end up standing in too many long lines which made the day more pleasant. Griffin got to see BUZZ and that was the only character that was a MUST see so I was thankful we ran into him. We did have 15 minutes of sheer PANIC when Gavin got lost. I was hysterical, as was everyone else but it didn't take long to find him. He knew to find a Disney employee and tell them his name and that he is lost. I too contacted a staff member and we were reunited in minutes. They were so nice and gave him a pin and let us cut in line at Splash Mountain (which is where he was heading when he got lost). Other than that 15 minutes...it was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh!! Losing one of my kids is one of my worst fears!!! I bet that was awful! So glad you found Griffin!

Sounds like you had a fun time otherwise!!