Sunday, June 28, 2009

Love Ya Michael!!

My Michael Jackson collection...poster, shirt, shoelaces, glove, socks, cards, book, stickers and last but not least never been opened Thriller viewmaster cards!!
I was devastated when I found out my childhood idol Michael Jackson passed away. Say what you will about his strange life...he was a music and dance legend. I performed to so many of his songs in my many years of dance, but that was only the half of it. I spent many hours at home listening to his music and watching his videos. There was a rumor that on his "Bad" music video it flashes Michael's phone number and I watched it over and over to try to find it...unsuccessfully! My sister and I were really looking forward to seeing his comeback...we would have been first in line. Rest in Peace, MJ.

No comments: