Sunday, November 23, 2008

Change...


There have been some major changes going on this fall! My father sold his manufactured housing dealerships to a big chain called Clayton Homes in August but it didn't become real until last week when the sign went up. After 7 years of daycare, I quit to help my parents out doing accounting work for their 2 manufactured housing dealerships and their 2 salons in Kansas City. I did that for a year before deciding to stay on and work for the new corporation, which is both good and bad. I have a lot less responsibility and a lot less to do, but they let me keep great hours and have wonderful benefits! I work with the same people minus my Dad, which is both good and bad!! He used to give me a lot to do always having nice sized piles on my desk, and the phone rang constantly...but it was kind of nice having him around. It has taken some getting used to.

No comments: