Thursday, November 20, 2008

Griffin and I's TV Debut




I watched the KSU vs Nebraska game replay last night and saw THIS! Yikes! It was me jumping up and down after a touchdown. My mouth open this big the entire time. You could do a dental exam just from this still shot of me, whoa. Thank goodness there was no audio. I love how Griff is totally unaffected by it all...just chillin' with his "chocky milk" not even caring why his mom is screaming and jumping up and down hysterically. I love the look on the Nebraska guy's face, like 'great, there are 45,000 people here and I have to sit next to her.'

1 comment:

Renae said...

Seriously...how could you watch that AGAIN!?! It came on after the basketball game and I couldn't turn the channel fast enough. Good find though...may I have your autograph?