Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving?

I finally got the tree up and decorated yesterday! Renae and I went nuts the day after Christmas last year buying everything we could get our hands on. I didn't know how much I bought until I got it all out this weekend...it didn't all fit on one tree! The other trees will go up eventually...the boys get to pick out a theme every year and decorate it how they want it. The last two years Gavin has had a Nascar Jimmie Johnson tree, and Griffin had a Winnie the Pooh tree with A LOT of encouraging from his mother. I doubt I have that much pull this year...we shall see! Chris got our lights up on the roof without a near death experience this year, I think it helped it wasn't snowing, and we had a ladder that actually reached the roof. Lessons Learned.


No comments: